Friday, June 4, 2010
@ londonist brings "us" this:
I'm not saying she a gold digger
But she is (in fact) messin' with some broked oil
Get it? The pipeline has burst. That's the joke.
THK GOD ONLY HALF OF SWANSEA, HUH GUYS? Honestly, no idea how my brain would absorb the tragedy of being without this landmark:
(The four architectural stumps of what was once a terribly overpowering fortress and castle. C'est la vie, c'est la guerre. Per Yeats:
Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.)
Anyways I'm sad and miss London today and my heart is completely absorbed in this terribly tragedy, and I mean that, not ironically, I mean that. The Gulf Coast has suffered enough, say.
Posted by km at 11:41 AM
- ► 2011 (25)
- as we all go soft, for a second.
- Every man is a peece of the Continent
- Requiescat in pace; tell me all your thoughts on d...
- Forgive me for the inundation
- dissident European art
- vibrations of life
- It was never to be built.
- Those lights we call stars
- lepidoptery, in the time of vn
- this thing looks like that thing
- Architecturally (Ir)Relevant
- she take my money
- oiled up
- ▼ June (13)