Tuesday, October 26, 2010
last year, convinced nothing was more important, i stayed home on halloween and watched "horror" films (mainly pre-dating the genre) from the 50s.
this year, i go do the societally-accepted halloween thing. i feel like i already know the ending to it, though.
Posted by km at 9:03 PM
- ► 2011 (25)
- Happy Halloween...
- there's nothing like... bad singing
- Library of Babel, and others, photographed
- Reykjavik-Rotterdam (stp.) PRAGUE
- via fuckyeahryangosling.tumblr.com
- six things i learned reading the six finalists for...
- the sustainable underground, under-desert (before ...
- Night Windows
- days like these it physically pains me how much i ...
- longchamp, nyc
- ▼ October (10)